Straightforward Representation Focused On Results
At Bondurant Law, PLLC, we understand the difficult situations many of our clients find themselves in. They may be facing a crucial point where the decisions they make now will impact their lives for years to come. The skilled counsel and advocacy attorney Robert Bondurant offers can help you make it through the challenges you are currently facing.
We provide our clients with skilled and effective representation on a wide range of legal issues such as:
- Business law — Understanding how to effectively navigate the complexities of commercial law can be crucial to your ability to succeed as a business owner. From entity choice to purchases and sales of business to dealing with non-compete agreements, our firm offers counsel that can make a difference.
- Real estate — Real estate transactions often involve people's largest investments. Make sure that your investment is well-protected. Whether you are selling, buying, dealing with a lease or need to evict a tenant, we can help with your residential or commercial real estate issues.
- Wills and probate — We can help you create an effective estate plan that accomplishes your wishes. We also assist with all other types of estate-related issues such as assisting people with the administration of an estate and probate.
- Collection defense — If a creditor or collection agency has illegally harassed you or damaged your credit report, we can help you fight back. There are ways to hold unscrupulous creditors and collection agencies accountable for a reasonable fee.
- Family law — Facing divorce or some other type of family law matter can be one of the most difficult things a person can go through. Having a skilled guide and advocate by your side can help ensure that you make the right choices for your future, and can help ensure your rights are protected when it matters most.
Skilled Attorney In San Antonio
When you are facing a difficult legal matter, make sure you have skilled counsel. Let Bondurant Law, PLLC, help you make the right choices. To schedule an initial telephone consultation, call 210-598-8146 or contact us online.